Air Quality Project Manager
Ramboll Environ is seeking candidates for a Manager-level position with our Air Quality practice in Newark, New Jersey. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, show enthusiasm and initiative, and have well-developed client skills, while also demonstrating strong technical abilities and innovative thinking when addressing client problems. The duties of the position include:
- Preparing comprehensive federal and state air permit application materials;
- Preparing and quantifying emissions estimates, including emission calculation spreadsheets and data bases for stationary and non-stationary sources;
- Critically reviewing and interpreting local, state, and federal environmental regulations, compiling and drafting regulatory applicability determinations, and communicating findings, to co-workers, clients, and regulatory agencies;
- Preparing Best Available Control Technology analyses;
- Conducting air dispersion modeling using USEPA-approved models and guidance;
- Managing projects, clients, and regulatory agency relations and identifying and pursuing business development opportunities;
- Conducting site visits; and
- Meeting Ramboll Environ and client safety training and workplace safety requirements.
- B.S./M.S. degree in Engineering or Environmental Sciences;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated capabilities in understanding, interpreting, and applying environmental regulations to real-world situations;
- Understanding of air dispersion modeling and USEPA-approved models and guidance;
- Ability to externally manage client and regulatory agency relationships and internally manage staff and competing project priorities; and
- Demonstrated business development capabilities.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in environmental consulting, focused on air quality
Ramboll Environ is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Termen limită 2019-03-30
Loc de muncă Newark, NJ