Site Solutions Managing Consultant
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users, and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight, and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences, and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. www.ramboll.com
Ramboll is seeking motivated and qualified candidates for a full-time Managing Consultant position in our Site Solutions group located in Henderson, Nevada. The Site Solutions Managing Consultant will be working in a challenging and variable environment that will include detail-oriented independent work, collaboration on team efforts, creative problem solving, and client interactions.
Typical responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of technical deliverables and reports, including engineering plans, specifications, and bid packages.
- Direction and management of field investigations, including air, soil, surface water and groundwater sampling programs.
- Construction management and management of operations of in-situ and ex-situ remediation systems (e.g., soil vapor extraction (SVE), soil flushing, enhanced in-situ bioremediation (eISB), in-situ chemical oxidation (ISCO), passive reactive barriers (PRB), landfill capping, and groundwater pump and treat).
- Assistance with proposal writing.
- Cost estimating and budget management.
- Support to senior management and participation in development and maintenance of client relations.
- Mentoring of junior staff.
- Collaboration on technical papers for publications and/or presentation at conferences.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum requirement is B.S. in a relevant engineering discipline (civil, chemical, environmental preferred); Masters degree in a related field is a plus.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) and/or Nevada Certified Environmental Manager (CEM) (or ability to obtain within 6 months).
- 8+ years of experience in Environmental Consulting/Engineering and/or Construction Management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multitask.
- Experience in managing a team of technical staff.
- Capability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with budgeting, cost tracking, drafting proposals, and reporting.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and guidance at both state and federal levels.
- Knowledge of, and experience implementing site remediation and related construction projects and familiarity with the permitting processes for construction projects undertaken for the purposes of site cleanup.
- Experience in technical publication and/or presentation at conference a plus.
- Ability to obtain OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER Certification and First Aid and CPR within 3 months.
Please include a cover letter, resume, technical writing sample, and unofficial transcripts with your online application.
This position may support sponsorship for the right candidate
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives and regulations of the many countries in which we do business, and without regard to ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, military service or veteran status.
Termen limită 2019-01-30
Loc de muncă Las Vegas