Air Quality (Modeling) Managing Consultant
We invite you to bring your Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task into play as you Lead air quality dispersion modeling projects using regulatory guideline models . To succeed in this role, you must have Minimum of a BS in Meteorology, Atmospheric Science, Engineering or related science degree; MS is a plus . Are you our new Air Quality (Modeling) Managing Consultant? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave an positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Environment department
As our new Air Quality (Modeling) Managing Consultant you will be part of Health and Environment Department in the Fort Collins, Colorado office. The Health and Environment Department in Fort Collins is focused on enhancing environmental compliance, decision making support, and implementing innovative technologies for our clients. The Fort Collins office is a small and diverse group founded on an inclusive, collaborative culture.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Lead air quality dispersion modeling projects using regulatory guideline models
- Development of modeling and monitoring protocols
- Interaction with environmental agencies on behalf of clients
- Rule and guidance research and interpretation
- Working with clients to develop project air data, documentation and reports
- Manage preparation of modeling study reports, air emission inventories, and regulatory negotiations
- Special projects as directed
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Minimum of a BS in Meteorology, Atmospheric Science, Engineering or related science degree; MS is a plus
- Certified Consulting Meteorologist license is preferred
- Ambient air quality and meteorological monitoring experience is preferred
- 10 or more years of regulatory modeling experience in Rocky Mountain states (CO, WY, UT, ND, NM, MT); experience with TX, OK, LA, and USEPA a plus
- Experience with permitting, modelling and regulatory negotiations
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Excellent oral communication skills Experienced technical writer Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task Capability to work both independently and within a team setting Possess strong attention to detail and demonstrated problem-solving skills Excellent analytical and organizational skills Project and client management skills Extensive experience with regulatory guideline models including AERMOD and CALPUFF Extensive experience with regulatory modeling guidance from USEPA and state agencies Experience with visual data tools such as ArcGIS, Surfer, Lakes, or similar platforms
Welcome to our Environment & Health division
Ramboll develops innovative, scientifically sound solutions that help increase liveability by reducing pollution and restoring natural environments. One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, our bright minds are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues.
Ramboll in Americas
Ramboll has nearly 2,000 experts working across 50 offices in the Americas applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions within Environment & Health, Water, Energy and Planning & Urban Design. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture. Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Termen limită 2019-08-30
Loc de muncă Denver, CO