Lead- Piping Engineer
Lead- Piping Engineer
Your responsibilities as Lead- Piping Engineer
· Preparation/Checking of Piping Material Classes, Specifications and Datasheets
· Must have offshore Project Experience.
· Must Have experience in Concept /FEED projects.
· Participate/Guide the team during Site Visits and Routing studies
· Handle projects independently
· Handle team of Draughtsmen/Designers/Engineers
· Checking of Equipment and Piping Layouts and Isometrics
· Supports selection and checking of support sketches
· MTO Checking
· Coordination with Stress group and other disciplines
· Issue Resolution
· Participating in meetings with client
· Responsible for quality of deliverables
You and your competencies
- Min 15+ yrs of experience in Oil & Gas (on and off shore), gas processing and Refinery experience
- Should have been in lead engineer roles for last 5 yrs
- Should have clear experience on green and brown filed projects
- Should have been a lead engineer for mid size project value 100 -200 Million $ projects
- Experience in working for both EPC contractor and PMC contractor is needed.
- Have experienced in managing EPC contractors works as Lead engineer / worked as owners engineer
- Sound technical knowledge from Basic Engineering , FEED, Detail Engineering , Site Supervision , Pre commissioning and commissioning.
- Excellent knowledge of discipline specific International code, standards.
- As lead engineer take ownership of discipline SOW & be responsible for delivery of individual and team results.
- Handle Management of Change with complete fairness / transparency
- As lead engineer, should contribute to value engineering and cost optimization of project investments.
- Willingness to work both in home office and construction sites
- Should be a team player with excellent communication skills
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for everyone.
Termen limită 2019-01-30
Loc de muncă Dubai