Lead- Structural & Civil Engineer
Your responsibilities as Lead -Structural & Civil Engineer
- You shall have a combined commercial and technical background. You are a key player of multidisciplinary projects with a strong background in the Civil and structural engineering.
- Execute greenfield, brownfield and reassessment projects independently with the collaboration of a team of engineers and designers. Deliver high quality technical reports and drawings.
- Must be responsible for the overall execution and the thorough checking of structural/ civil engineering in accordance with the project contract including the project design basis, quality plans, schedules, budgets,
- Participate in project design and progress review meetings with clients.
- Prepare design basis, technical specifications, internal design procedures and checklists.
- Design and analyze offshore structures in full accordance with international codes and standards, specifications, calculations and datasheets. Analyses include pre-service and in-place analyses such as transportation, lift, strength check, fatigue, pushover, boat impact, and finite element analyses. knowledge about jacket structures including pile/soil, risers, and conductors.
- Design and analyses on shore civil and structures including tank foundations, foundations for rotating machines, structures like technical structures, pipe racks and pipe supports
- Shall be able to guide the designers and check the drawings.
- Shall be able to review the 3D models (PDS/ PDMS/ SP3D) and provide technical guidance to modelers.
- Perform analyses with SACS, STAAD, MAT-3D and other computer structural analysis systems; use FE-tools, MS Office, etc.
- Interface with other discipline departments for structural input/output data and participate in project management meetings.
- Actively contribute to development of procedures and templates to bring efficiency to work.
- Provide input to the Commercial Development and Project Management Departments (including business development, local market input, bid preparation input, contractual documents such as technical queries, cost-time-resource, schedule, budget, execution plan, etc.)
You and your competencies
- Min 15+ yrs of experience in Oil & Gas (on and off shore), gas processing and Refinery experience
- Should have been in lead engineer roles for last 5 yrs
- Should have clear experience on green and brown filed projects
- Should have been a lead engineer for mid size project value 100 -200 Million $ projects
- Experience in working for both EPC contractor and PMC contractor is needed.
- Have experienced in managing EPC contractors works as Lead engineer / worked as owners engineer
- Sound technical knowledge from Basic Engineering , FEED, Detail Engineering , Site Supervision , Pre commissioning and commissioning.
- Excellent knowledge of discipline specific International code, standards.
- As lead engineer take ownership of discipline SOW & be responsible delivery individual and team results.
- Be contractually astute,
- Handle Management of Change with complete fairness / transparency
- As lead engineer, should contribute to value engineering and cost optimization of project investments.
- Willingness to work both in home office and construction sites
- Should be a team player with excellent communication skills
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for everyone.
Termen limită 2019-01-30
Loc de muncă Dubai